About Shabbyswank

I rarely see anything that I don't want to embellish. Having started as a decorative painter in 1994, I soon developed a passion for re-designing, re-purposing and re-defining vintage furniture and accessories. Little did I know that someone else had already coined the phrase "Shabby Chic" and created a design empire around it...I was just taking ugly old castoffs and making them pretty again.
Working out of my home studio in Ontario, Canada, I have established a popular line of vanities, mirrors and other accessories in the Shabby Chic style as well as a line of retro kitchen ware and one of vintage Paris artwork.
Please contact me at qb623@hotmail.com for information on any piece pictured or to request custom work.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bragging Rights

I just wanted to post a lovely email that I received from a recent customer. It's always gratifying to receive such praise for your work. Thank you Lori.

"Your work is absolutely incredible. It is really beautiful and I am so happy to have this vanity in my home. Thank you!"
-Lori Dupere




Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get subscribers

Followers